Best answer

Facebook "New Event" trigger

Userlevel 1

Hi guys, 

In this page https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-pages/integrations/google-calendar, there is mention of the “New Event” trigger and a lot of other ones. How can I use it, access it ? When I create a new zap I only get 3 Facebook PAge Triggers : New Post to Your Timeline, New Recommendation, New post by you.

Thanks for your support,

Laurent.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 1 May 2020, 22:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Thanks!  Looking forward to it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’ve added you to that Feature Request, @Stacey's Zumba, so you’ll get an email if the Facebook Pages New Event trigger is added to the Facebook Pages integration. 

This is exactly what I am looking for also (i.e. FB event → Google event).  How can I get on that mailing list?

Userlevel 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot and sorry for having missed this ! :pray:

Have a wonderful day !

Laurent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Laurent!

It’s easy to miss, but on that page we have the icon of the ap next to the name of the trigger/action. For New Event, it’s a Google Calendar trigger:

We do have an existing feature request to add that trigger to the Facebook Pages integration, and I’ve added your vote to it. If it gets added, you’ll be notified via email.