Best answer

Facebook "New Event" trigger

Userlevel 1

Hi guys, 

In this page https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-pages/integrations/google-calendar, there is mention of the “New Event” trigger and a lot of other ones. How can I use it, access it ? When I create a new zap I only get 3 Facebook PAge Triggers : New Post to Your Timeline, New Recommendation, New post by you.

Thanks for your support,

Laurent.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 1 May 2020, 22:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Laurent!

It’s easy to miss, but on that page we have the icon of the ap next to the name of the trigger/action. For New Event, it’s a Google Calendar trigger:

We do have an existing feature request to add that trigger to the Facebook Pages integration, and I’ve added your vote to it. If it gets added, you’ll be notified via email.

Userlevel 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot and sorry for having missed this ! :pray:

Have a wonderful day !

Laurent.

This is exactly what I am looking for also (i.e. FB event → Google event).  How can I get on that mailing list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’ve added you to that Feature Request, @Stacey's Zumba, so you’ll get an email if the Facebook Pages New Event trigger is added to the Facebook Pages integration. 

Thanks!  Looking forward to it.