Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Userlevel 2

Hi, @nicksimard 

I have a requirement .. when a any user goes to my Facebook page and sends a message thru messenger… I want to capture the message details like user first name, last name, email etc. and create a contact in Salesforce using Zapper workflow. But when I am trying to connect to messenger app in Zappier.. I am getting the following error message. What should I do to fix the issue please ? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Error Message#

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'P... Hide details

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'Page Public Metadata Access' feature.. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#page-public-metadata-accessfor details.

icon

Best answer by SamB 17 September 2021, 11:55

View original

267 replies

Userlevel 1

GOOD NEWS!  reconnecting worked.  I deleted the old connections and made a new one.

ALSO I have 2 business pages I made sure I only connected as 1 page.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey folks! We are waiting on an update to this bug, but I wanted to clarify a couple of things.

There can be lots of different reasons why you might have trouble connecting Zapier to Facebook messenger. This thread refers to a specific error seen in the New Message sent to Page trigger. If you’re having trouble generally, please could you read through the following help guides:

How to get Started with Facebook Messenger

Common Problems with Facebook Messenger

If you are still having trouble connecting to FB messenger, please get in touch with the Support Team using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

If you are using the New Message sent to Page trigger, and see this error message: 

Then you can either contact the Support Team or post a reply in this thread and we will add you to the bug report for the issue, which means that you’ll get an email when the bug is resolved.

If you are using a different trigger/action or you have a different error message, please check out the guides linked aboce or contact the Support team using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Same issue.

Cann’t believe it, over 6 months and still the same.

Userlevel 2

It is working fine in production with few issues like name is not coming over… but when I try to setup the same zap in test environment … I am getting the above error message. Please help me...what is the work around for this issue ? It’s high priority for us to resolve. 

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue as well. Please notify me when there is a solution.

Userlevel 1

Can I be added to the notification list as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @adkoge - You’ve been added to the report. You’ll receive updates via email directly. Thank you!

@PatrickSC - I definitely understand the frustration here and I wish we had a better answer. If you’d like to still be added, we are happy to do so. Either way, please let us know how we can help further. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hey @steph.n 

I’m experiencing the same error. Could you add me to the report as well, please. 

Userlevel 1

Please add me into the email as well. I was trying to debug this problem for almost a week and realize it wasn’t a issue which I can fix. Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@amit,  @Erica511 and @Ren I’ve added you all as affected users on this issue, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@steph.n  please add me as a reporter 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@amit @Erica511 @Ren you have been added as impacted users and will receive updates via email!

Userlevel 1

Appreciate the suggestion but that didn’t work either. I even set up the Facebook integration as well as the messenger integration and still same error message. Thanks though! 

Userlevel 1

Oh my god. This is super bad news for us. 

Put me on the list as well, please…

and Pipedrive support and technical team. 

You guys need to solve this ASAP tho… it been 2 months and I believe this is one of our revenue streams for a lot of us here.

So basically if you guys take another day to solve this... 

all of us... as your loyal/new clients are losing money for another day. 

and this is not delivering Pipedrive’s mission to us or at least it doesn’t fulfil a CRM’s responsibility which not help us achieve why we choose Pipedrive.

Hope that you guys get to solve this like no tomorrow… 

So that I save from getting “bang bang bang” 

:confounded:

Userlevel 1

Awesome - works for me now after reconnecting to FB. Thank you. 

Userlevel 1

Hello,

We have the same issue with  our zap.

Could you also add me to the list please ?

Best regards.

Userlevel 1

Hello. I have the same problem and would like to receive an update when it is fixed.

Userlevel 1

Please add me as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

I know that it’s really frustrating when something affects your ability to gets things done, especially when it has an impact on your business.

This is something that is related to the Facebook Messenger integration, which Zapier owns and maintains, so we are looking into this. Beyond that, I don’t have any further updates yet, I’m sorry about that. 

I’ve added the following folks as affected users on the bug:

@TheWootang 

@MarkosG 

@Vertex Mastery 

@woutervddn 

@Melody 

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Same problem here, thanks in advance for the future update !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Xavier Chicoine - Your upvote has been added to this issue. Our team will email you updates when we have any to share. Thanks!

Has this been revolved? Because I’m still getting the error.

Hi,

Deleting and re-connecting seemed to do the trick for me insofar as the ‘object not found’ error has good, but I’m still only getting the dummy ‘Zap Zaplar’ message when I try to load samples - no real messages. Is this a related issue or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for sharing this info.

I am also experiencing the same issue, appreciate there isn’t a fix yet, if I could also be added to the email list that would be helpful, thanks.

FYI, we contacted Facebook and they confirmed that it’s problem on Zapier side. Please fix it asap because we don’t have capacity to contact all our Facebook leads manually, thus we are losing them.

Please check a screenshot attached: