Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Userlevel 2

Hi, @nicksimard 

I have a requirement .. when a any user goes to my Facebook page and sends a message thru messenger… I want to capture the message details like user first name, last name, email etc. and create a contact in Salesforce using Zapper workflow. But when I am trying to connect to messenger app in Zappier.. I am getting the following error message. What should I do to fix the issue please ? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Error Message#

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'P... Hide details

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'Page Public Metadata Access' feature.. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#page-public-metadata-accessfor details.

icon

Best answer by SamB 17 September 2021, 11:55

View original

267 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thefun.group

I can see that this issue is really frustrating for you and I’m sorry about that. 

If you have any questions or concerns about price plans or billing, you need to get in touch with the Zapier support team using the Get Help form

Hi. Sorry I frustrated you by my comment. This is not really frustrating for me. I simply asked a question & saida true statement. 

We have the same problem here, please add us! Thanks!

Same problem, can you also notify me when it’s fixed?

Thanks and best.

Please add me. Also, please fix this. Cheers.

Please add me to the list thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @amit @Erica511 @Ren!

You’ve all been added :)

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Is there any news about the bug fixing ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

I have the same problem, can you add me please?

Having same issue integrating Shopify with FB messenger.

Hi, thanks for sharing this info.

I am also experiencing the same issue, appreciate there isn’t a fix yet, if I could also be added to the email list that would be helpful, thanks.

Please send me an update when you fix it

Please send me an update when you fix it

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello,

Is there any news about the bug fixing ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

No updates yet. You’ve been added to the list and will be contacted via email should there be a fix.

@Petipia Pet Trends @PH TupperShop Resource @MJDeane @Eugene H Crabs @efremtid - You’ve all been added to the report as affected users and will be contacted via email if there’s an update to share.

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Same problem here, thanks in advance for the future update !

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Hary Thanks for letting us know, I’ve added you to the feature request 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey folks! Our product and engineering teams wanted to update this thread to say:

Investigating and ultimately fixing this bug is likely to be added to our integrations team’s roadmap. Hopefully, we will be able to do finish both very soon.

Please add me when resolution is received.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Dan Mewhorter!

Thanks for your reply, I’ve added you to that issue. You’ll receive an email from Zapier when it’s been resolved. 

Please add me to the list.

Thank you

Please notify me as well when this is fixed

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @rich1402 and @BCraddick!

Thanks for your messages, I’ve added you as affected users on the issue which means that you’ll get an email when it’s been resolved. Thanks!

Please add me to the list as well. Thank you!

I am also having this issue, please let me know when there is a fix.

Having this issue as well, how has it gone 4 months without being resolved?