Best answer

facebook lead data not going to Omnisend crm

• 17 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, is there any reason why my data from a Facebook lead into Omnisend CRM is not showing? I have setup and done test and show all is correct but no information is available in Omnisend.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 23 July 2020, 01:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, is there any reason why my data from a Facebook lead into Omnisend CRM is not showing? I have setup and done test and show all is correct but no information is available in Omnisend.

Thanks for writing in! It looks like Zapier Support wrote to you with the following solution:

This error can usually be caused by incorrect permission or CRM access and can be fixed by following these instructions:
https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-facebook-lead-ads#error-invalid-permission-issue-with-facebook-ensure-this-account-can-access-the-page

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @artwork!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they have responded with some directions, based on error messages they were seeing. Please continue the conversation there, since they’re able to dig into your Zaps :)