Best answer

How do I automatically add new private group members' details to a Google Spreadsheet?

Userlevel 3

I can’t find anything on this, is Zapier able to automatically add new users and the 3 questions they filled out to join a private group to a google spreadsheet?

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 February 2024, 10:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

91 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @MacGyverDood, thanks for your message and I’ve added you to the list of interested users 🙂

Please let me know when this feature is available. Any idea if this is weeks, months or years away?

+1 here

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@morrisok and @ViviennePosch ‘ve added you both to the feature request for the addition of a New Group Member trigger.

@morrisok It’s difficult to give a timeline as it depends on a few different factors (eg the number of people that request the new trigger, how easy it is to add, internal resources, etc). I’m sorry that I can’t offer you anything firm for this!

Notify me please. Any ETA?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gleamit I have added your vote to this feature request so that you will be notified via email with any updates! There is no ETA at the moment, but we will keep you updated via email. 

@gleamit I have added your vote to this feature request so that you will be notified via email with any updates! There is no ETA at the moment, but we will keep you updated via email. 

+ one please, thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ishoey!

I’ve added you to the feature request as well :)

+1 - Count me in too!!!  I would LOVE to have this feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there, @360Executive!

Could I check if you’re interested in the ability to trigger a Zap from a new Facebook Group member, the ability to create questions for people wanting to join a group, or both of those things? Thanks 🙂

I would definitely like to be notified the moment that this zap is available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi, @4dgrowthgroup  and @360Executive 

I’ve added you both to both feature requests: The ability to trigger a Zap from a new Group member and the ability to ask questions for members wanting to join a FB Group. 

Thanks!

please add me as well to the feature requests

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @drmicheleross!

I’ve added you to both of those feature requests, thanks!

I would be interested in this feature too. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @5stringwonder - You’ve been added to both feature requests. Thank you!

Please add me to the list for this feature! ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Rachelrw - you have been added and will be contacted via email with any updates!

Would love to be added here as well! Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Mdonnelly_RSS - I have added you as well!

Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @seanpritzkua, I’ve added you to both those feature requests:

Triggering a Zap from a new group member

The ability to create questions for members wanting to join a FB Group (and then pass the answers on to be used in action steps of the Zap)

We’ll send you an email if we have an update on either of those. 

+1 for notification if/when this zap gets added please

Add me to the interest list please!  I would love it to connect to a spreadsheet and to Mailer Lite!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @reachingmike @CrystalF!

Your vote has been added to that feature request, which means you'll be notified via email when it's been implemented.