Best answer

Facebook Graph Internal Server Error

• 23 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Is anyone else receiving this error when trying to choose a Facebook page as a trigger?

We’re having trouble loading 'Page' data in step 1 - hide details

The app returned "Please reduce the amount of data you're asking for, then retry your request". It looks like the server for your connected app is down or currently experiencing problems. Please check the app's status page or contact support if there are no reported issues. We made a request to graph.facebook.com and received (500) Internal Server Error.

Any help or workaround with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 March 2020, 16:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @contractornation I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with your Zap!

This can happen when if your Facebook account has access to too many pages.I can see that there is currently an open issue report for this and I’ve added you as an affected user. This lets the team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

It’s possible to workaround this issue by selecting the ‘Custom’ option for the page selection in the Zap. Select ‘Custom’ for the page and then add the Facebook Page ID in that field.  You can find instruction on how to find the ID for your page in this guide from Facebook