Best answer

Expected_data_type phone, maximum_length 30

• 24 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi!

I want to connect Facebook Ads Leads with Zoho CRM, but when I test the zap this message appears.

I thought it could be due to the fact that the phone number section is more than 30 characters, so I tried putting the email trigger there, which has less characters, and it worked. 

How can I solve this problem? Why did it happen if I’ve not changed anything recently?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by SamB 3 September 2021, 18:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @CORR - Thank you for your message! I see that your test data does not contain a phone number. Are you able to input a test phone number to see if that would remedy your solution? I noticed that the “test lead:” field does not contain numbers but letters. Let me know if you were able to troubleshoot this. Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @CORR, hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

Were you able to get things working with the info from Steph, or can we still help here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to confirm that the issue here, as Steph spotted, was caused by the Phone Number field containing text rather than a valid phone number.

In cases like this where the values supplied by a default sample aren’t giving real data examples then you’ll want to try to pull in a new sample from Facebook Lead Ads that has a real phone number in order to test the Zoho CRM step with.

We have a guide that covers how to pull in a new sample from Facebook Lead Ads specifically here: My Test Step Sample Doesn't Have My Custom Form Fields