Question

Excel Row lookup Error

• 6 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to connect procurement express and quickbooks. In order to do so, I was told to create an excel spreadsheet where I list the quickbooks chart of accounts and match the names with the accounts in procurement express.

I get the following error when testing the step. I checked and the name is listed in the row

Bargle. We had trouble getting a matching find row. :-(Error details:

Nothing could be found for the search.

Any idea on how to fix this issue? I tested the connection of the excel account and it is working fine.

zapier.png

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @LauraB ,

Sorry you're running into an error with finding your Excel row!

To help me dig in a bit deeper, could you share a screenshot of how the Find Row step under the "Customize Find Row"dropdown is currently configured?

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi Liz,

here is the screenshot

Zapier find row.pngthanks,

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @LauraB The first thing to double check is that this is definitely the right sheet (do you have two sheets with the same/similar name for example).

And are you looking for the account name or the account number in the sheet? In other words, is the number 85 in your sheet, or is the name of the account in your sheet?