Best answer

Eventbrite Pardot Integration

• 2 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi community,

I am having issues trying to create Zaps to connect Eventbrite with Pardot. I need to add event attendees to a list on Pardot once they check in, I keep getting an error message. Has anyone here done this before?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 April 2020, 19:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! Could you please share a screenshot of the error you're receiving so we can take a better look into what's happening?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

In case anyone else is having trouble turning on a Zap that uses an Eventbrite trigger, I wanted to share a couple of things here. 

There is currently a bug with the Eventbrite Zapier integration, where some users see the following error when trying to turn on their Zap. 

There was a problem turning on your Zap.

Error turning on Zap: The server encountered an internal error.

The tricky thing here is that sometimes this error is shown when the Eventbrite account connected to the Zap doesn’t have administrator permissions.

If you run into this error, please check your settings in Eventbrite and enable admin permissions the account connected to the Zap: https://www.eventbrite.com/organizations/permissions/

When you’ve done that, go to My Apps in Zapier and reconnect your Eventbrite account to make sure that the permission settings are refreshed. 

If you still see the error, please get in touch with our Support Team to let them know.