Question

error when connecting to woocommerce

• 9 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I recently set up woocommerce on my site.  The items I have work fine.

I want to connect woocommerce and mailchimp when orders are created, but I keep getting this error when trying to connect to woocommerce.  

I’m not sure what else I need to do.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ronbrooks77!

I can see that you contacted our Support Team about this and Nick found the error message that you shared above in the WooCommerce help docs, which has some advice on troubleshooting: https://om4.io/woocommerce-zapier-documentation/troubleshooting/#unexpected-redirect-attempt

Thanks!

I am having the same issue and cannot resolve ti.. is there any more details you can give so I can narrow down problem. What plugins would cause this? or where in Wordpress do I goo to fix!?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am having the same issue and cannot resolve ti.. is there any more details you can give so I can narrow down problem. What plugins would cause this? or where in Wordpress do I goo to fix!?

Hi there @bexda - Thanks for writing back! I’m afraid we are not developers for WordPress so you will need to consult your dev about this. Thank you for understanding.