Best answer

Error message: Google forms - HubSpot: The OAuth token expired

• 4 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi all, 

I have created a zap between google forms & hubspot: after a new response a new account is created in hubspot. It has worked smoothly for a few weeks now but suddenly I got two error messages today: 

HubSpot: The OAuth token used to make this call expired 19 hour(s) ago.

I only created the zap via the form/builder on zapier.com no own coding. The zap is triggered by a new response in google forms. Any tips? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 18 June 2020, 00:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @MJD! The HubSpot Zapier integration is having some trouble at the minute, and this is one of them I’m afraid. We’re working with HubSpot to resolve this as quickly as possible.

I can see that you’ve already been added to this issue report, which lets HubSpot know how many users are affected and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

I am having the same issue with my Zapier / Hubspot integration. How do I get added to the issue report?

Ditto: How do I get added to the issue report?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @amberlee and @ChrisN - Looks like this issue may have been resolved by our team shortly after you both posted. If you still have any questions or are experiencing this issue still, please let us know and we’ll have the team investigate this further.