Best answer

Enrolled in a Course in LearnDash trigger - filter by specific course

My question is how to set up a link between Active Campaign and Learndash, were somebody who newly enrolls in a specific course gets a tag in Active Campaign (or becomes a new contact). I’ve read and tried to make the Zap over and over again but cannot get the connection to a specific course. So I've connected Learndash and Active Campaign to Zapier but I do not see an option to pick the possibility of someone enrolling in a specific course. This is probably a lack of understanding on my part, would be lovely if someone can help me out with this.

Tanx

icon

Best answer by XRay Tech 8 June 2021, 15:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi @Joris,

Use the enrolled into a course as the trigger.

If you could show screen shots of the options you have within this trigger step, I could take a closer look.

Then for the second part, add a find contact step. You will then use the data from the trigger to find a contact and at the bottom of this step there should be a little box on the bottom left that you can check which will create a contact if no contact is found. Then you can add an update contact step and add any additional information in constant contact.

Hope this helps!

Happy Zapping 👍🤓

Hi,

many tanx for your reply, it’s running smoothly now so this was a great help. 

grtz, Joris