Best answer

Edit non-import columns for new rows in Google Sheets

• 1 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have a zap running to parse out an emailed application into a new row in google sheets. I am trying to figure out the best practice for enabling manipulation of the information without messing up the process. Right now I have the data import to another sheet in the workbook and the team edits the additional columns which track status for each row. However this can lead to errors when a row changes in source or we want to archive information as those core functions of the rows are still attached to the import sheet. I want to be able to connect the manual to the imported data and keep it set as a row so things don’t get messed up.

icon

Best answer by onetail 1 December 2020, 22:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try Airtable instead of GSheets: https://zapier.com/apps/airtable/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Badge

I have explored Airtable however we are a non-profit and have multiple volunteers who need to access and the free account I don’t think will meet the need.