Best answer

Dynamics 9.1 Version Compatibility

When is Zapier going to release an API that works with Dynamics 9.1 or greater. Version 9.0 hasn’t been in use for almost two years and this is one of the most used CRM/ISV solutions on the market today. 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 9 April 2021, 23:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hbhickman 

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are created and maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, altho unsure who managed this Zap app integration, but might be best to reach out to Microsoft to inquire about them releasing their Zap app integration for Dynamics 9.1.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @hbhickman!

This particular integration is one that Zapier maintains. You’re not alone in wanting support for version 9.1+ and I’ve added your vote to our existing feature request :) 

While I can’t provide an ETA for when this will be implemented, I can tell you that it’s pretty high in terms of priority (at the time I’m writing this comment, at least) so let’s hope it’s sooner than later!

Can my vote be added also, Was testing and it worked fine but was auto-updated to 9.2 this week. Am now glad I didn’t upgrade my Zapier account because my boss probably would not have been happy. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Kaitlin!

I’ve added your vote to this feature request as well :) 

you can add my vote too :D

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Ana, hope you’re well!

I’ve just added your vote to the feature request!

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am jumping in to check if there’s an update on this matter.

Thanks

Mattia

You can add my vote too!  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MountainWest!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

@Mattia I do see as recently as 11 days ago that one of our engineering managers commented on the issue, expressing their opinion that we should address this sooner than later. Now, I can’t guarantee anything based on that comment, but it does tell me that it has not fallen off our radar and is still considered high priority. 

You can add my vote. It would make a major difference if I could use Zapier with our Dynamics 9.1

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Sune,

Your vote has been added to that feature request. We’ll be sure to email you as soon as version 9.1 is supported! :)