Best answer

Dubsado Contract saved on Google Drive

• 1 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Does anyone save the contracts signed in Dubsado to Google Drive with a ZAP?  I’ve been trying to figure out if this is possible (once a client signs their contract, I can see how to create the Google Drive folder, but not how to save the signed contract into that folder).

Thanks!  Alicia

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 1 April 2021, 20:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Alicia 

Can you provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are currently configured?

You’ll need to map the File object or public URL of the file to the File field in the GDrive Upload File action.

You can map the GDrive Folder ID using the ‘Custom’ option to specify the GDrive Folder location of where to upload the file in GDrive.

Check out this help article: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

I think I got it.  Although Dubsado creates a public URL of the file, its not an available field to select for Google to upload the file.   Anyone know how we get a field added that we can map to?  Do I ask Dubsado?

--Alicia

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Alicia 

Most Zap app integrations are created and maintained by the app developer rather than by Zapier, so best to make the feature request known to the app developer.