Best answer

Dubsado/Clickup

• 19 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have an online resume writing service and am finding ways to streamline business processes. 

Any zaps that have been particularly helpful for Dubsado/Clickup users?

Also, is there a Zap that will update an existing Clickup task with a comment if a form is completed and submitted within Dubsado? I’d love to know when a client completes their questionnaire without having to manually check. 

Could you advise?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 20 March 2020, 21:48

Hi @A.Writique ,

Thanks for reaching out! These two apps have some great configurations- I recommend starting off by checking out the integration pages below. They include some templates and most popular zaps with each app!

Dubsado

Clickup

It looks like you can create a Trigger related to creating a “public proposal form” in Dubsado then an Action to “post a task comment” in Clickup.

If that’s not quite the workflow you’re looking for just let us know and we can dig deeper!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @A.Writique ,

Thanks for reaching out! These two apps have some great configurations- I recommend starting off by checking out the integration pages below. They include some templates and most popular zaps with each app!

Dubsado

Clickup

It looks like you can create a Trigger related to creating a “public proposal form” in Dubsado then an Action to “post a task comment” in Clickup.

If that’s not quite the workflow you’re looking for just let us know and we can dig deeper!