Best answer

Dropbox Vimeo Zap File Size Limited to 100MB

• 27 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I need to upload videos from a Dropbox folder to Vimeo. The Zap works just fine with videos file sizes of 100MB or less. I’m on the free plan but the plan comparisons don’t mention file size limit increases with paid plans. I don’t want to click to pay more and still not resolve my issue. The problem is not Dropbox or Vimeo as both far exceed my file size needs. Thanks in advance for your expertise. Just need to Zap video files over 100MB from Dropbox to Vimeo. 

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 28 April 2020, 14:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Chuck 

Due to infrastructure reasons, Zapier can only wait around so long attempting to complete a task - like uploading a video.

In this case, the 100MB limit will be the tradeoff rather than a feature limitation. Upgrading your Zapier plan won’t change this limit.

Would this same limit apply to the box > Vimeo integration? The Zap is working but once the video appears on Vimeo it’s broken. Any suggestions on the best way to automate a video upload like this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes @Riley  this would apply on all the integrations using these apps. A “best way” is hard to say, but you could create a small program yourself to do this. You would need a developer team for this however. 
My team and I have done this before, but it takes some effort and time to create this. 

Hope this helps you.

~Bjorn