Best answer

Docusign - More than 1 contact and how to edit docs first

Userlevel 1

I want to be able to do two things:

1. Add BOTH of my contacts as signers to the same document in Docusign. Looks like it only does one at a time?
  2. Can I edit the document before it’s sent? So far I can get it to send out a template, but I always need to make minor changes to the document before it’s sent. 
icon

Best answer by jesse 16 July 2020, 03:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @bsharp ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I see you are working with Support on this- they will be able to dig into your specific workflow and Zap, along with answering the additional questions you had surrounding this integration. 

Sit tight and they will be in touch just as soon as they can to get you squared away!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @bsharp just wanted to follow-up on this thread for you and for anyone who is following along! It looks like the 2 issues you’re running into are actually limitations of the apps you’re using within Zapier. It also looks like our support team has added you to some open feature requests for these as well. To recap:

• Chime (the app you’re using for your trigger) doesn't currently send us the spouse's information, which is why you’re not able to add it to DocuSign
  • DocuSign has not included the ability to update custom fields in their integration with us yet, but we’re hoping that add this in the future!

Sorry for the bummer news here! We’ll be in touch as soon as this functionality becomes available.