Best answer

Digistore24 to Teachable

• 29 July 2020
  • 2 replies

I want to get some kind of instruction for how to connect my 3 courses on Teachable to Digistore24. I want to use digistore for referrals and affiliate. Is this possible? Do I need professional plan on teachable to this? How to set that people will pay on digistore and than they will be enrolled in Teachable course? Do I need to have a page on digistore to access courses or I can do this from teachable? 

I know it is a little bit complicated but please help me. I will be so thankful. I need to launch this project this week.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 July 2020, 18:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Anyone please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

To add a user to a course in Teachable using Zapier, you will need a Teachable Professional Plan, you can learn more about that on this Teachable help page

I’m not familiar with Digistore24, but I can see that you can trigger a Zap from the following things in Digistore24:

• New Affiliate Approved
  • New Order Event
  • New Eticket Event

You can see the details of those triggers on the Digistore App page.

You’ll need to figure out which of those triggers will meet your needs (which one lines up with what you’re looking to do). 

For the Teachable side of things, you need two steps in your Zap: Create New User and Enrol user in course. That will allow you to create the new user (based on the information from Digistore24) and then enrol that user in the relevant course on Teachable.