Best answer

Difference between Hubspot and Hubspot CRM?

• 3 December 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey!

Working with Hubspot in Zapier I notice that there are two associated "Apps" for Hubspot, one called "Hubspot" and one called "Hubpot CRM". I find that they each offer slightly different functionality. Does anyone know what the official difference is between these two apps?

Best,

Jake

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 December 2019, 13:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jake_the_guy

Having used both (sometimes together), there is no ‘official’ difference, other than the varying set of triggers and actions.

Perhaps @Danvers can shed light on why there are two integrations?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HubSpot CRM is actually a different product than HubSpot. It's a little confusing because most people who are using HubSpot's other products (Marketing, Sales or Service) will be using the CRM, but you can also use HubSpot CRM for free, without the other products.

With Zapier, if you're working with anything that you'd primarily use the CRM for (eg contacts, companies, etc), then it's best to use the HubSpot CRM integration. If you're working more with content, then HubSpot is going to be the one that you need. There is some overlap between the two integrations in terms of what they can do, but that's the rule of thumb 😊

Userlevel 1

Okay! This is helpful. I've found that to make things work I've needed to use both together. Which I thought was a little messy but it's good to know that this is what the experts are doing too. Thank you! 😀