Best answer

D365 Custom Entities and Zoom Integration

• 6 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Does anyone one know if we can use custom entities when integrating D365 and Zoom using Zapier ?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 2 May 2020, 02:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there,

In which way are you wondering whether custom entities are supported? Is this for a trigger step or an action step? If you wouldn’t mind elaborating a bit on what you’re trying to accomplish that will help us work through an answer for you :)

Thanks!

Hi @nicksimard, just to pick up on @jcodec’s question: we too have a need to integrate D365 custom entities, in our case we wish to integrate with GoToWebinar.

Our use case is: we record which customers have booked onto our webinars using custom entities in CRM: "Event" and "Delegate". We would like to be able to trigger creation of a GoToWebinar registration record whenever a new Delegate record appears in CRM.

Am I able to trigger a zap based on a record being created in a custom CRM entity?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rich A! It looks like we have an existing feature request, to add support for a New Custom Entity. And I see that you’ve been added to it already, by the Support person you’ve been emailing with. 

@jcodec I’ve added you to the feature request as well, for good measure.