Best answer

Customize spreadsheet row not saving

• 2 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I've been trying to get this Customize Spreadsheet Row to save for over an hour. Each time I connect a data point from Webflow into the Customize Spreadsheet Row field, most or all of the data points I just connected do not save. Sometimes one of them saves. This has been an extremely frustrating experience. Maybe i'm not saving things right or .... I don't know. Please help.

The photos below are in order. I start with empty data fields, try to connect them, move forward. Go back to the fields and see that they are empty.

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.57.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.58.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.58.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.58.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.59.01 AM.png

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 April 2020, 19:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

To follow up on this - this was an issue that some users were seeing with the Zap editor and it’s now been fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @Daeshawn, thanks for writing into our Community!

I noticed that the mapped data fields that you're attempting to pull in contain "no data," which means that these are empty. Here's a help doc that outlines some troubleshooting steps to check for: https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot/behavior/zap-trigger-isnt-sending-data#check-if-your-mapped-fields-are-pulling-empty-values

Would you mind pulling another sample to see if you can find some data that would populate in the fields? I'd like to see if the same result happens to you even when the mapped fields contain data. If so, this would help me escalate this further with our team.

Thank you so much!