Best answer

Creating a Zap around ActiveCampaign and Connectwise Manage

• 13 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’m looking to create Zap around my marketing tool ActiveCampaign and my CRM connectwise, essentially, when I have a new lead entered on AC I want it to create a company, contact and a ticket on Connectwise. 

The issue I’m having is I can’t get Zappier to pull the information I need from AC to filter threw to Connectwise, is there a way I can add API criteria or information etc.. In order to have pull through the correct information. 

In this case, I can’t get Address town Postcode etc.. To pull threw to Zappier. 

Hope someone can help me. 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 16 April 2020, 04:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts sorry to bump this again. Still running into this issue, hope you have answers. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Naway ,

Glad you bumped this again and so sorry you are still running into an issue with these ActiveCampaign addresses/zip codes! I am escalating this to Support who will be reaching out to further troubleshoot and get you squared away. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Naway,

Sorry you’re running into this!

To help us better assist could you advise what version of ActiveCampaign you are using: hosted (the one on activecampaign.com) or on-site (self-installed on your own server)?

Also, I would recommend double-checking your AC user permissions- sometimes this can be the culprit with certain info not appearing. 

Let us know and we’ll go from there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Naway - Just checking back on this issue as it’s been a while since we heard back. Nikki from Zapier Support wrote to you the following:

Thanks so much for reaching out and for using Zapier! My name is Nikki and I'd be happy to lend a hand with your question.

The good news is that for the most part, the fields that you're looking for will be available to come through on ActiveCampaign! However, I noticed that you mentioned you wanted to trigger off of a "New Lead" in ActiveCampaign. However, when I take a look at your Zap, it looks like a different trigger is selected. Rather than a New Lead, I'm seeing a trigger for "New Deal Task" which I don't think is what you want here:

510d47ee54f842f824357da78917da1f.png
(view larger)

If you want to trigger off a new lead, I would recommend heading to your trigger set up.

And then choosing "New Contact Added to List", like so:

42dfc2c6f2efbab4f4523645eac44f44.png
(view larger)

Once that one is selected, I think you'll find that the information that you're looking for will be there!

Do you want to give this a go first, and then we can take it from there? If you're still running into hurdles or have any questions afterwards, I'll be very happy to continue to assist!

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Liz_Roberts!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Naway,

Sorry you’re running into this!

To help us better assist could you advise what version of ActiveCampaign you are using: hosted (the one on activecampaign.com) or on-site (self-installed on your own server)?

Also, I would recommend double-checking your AC user permissions- sometimes this can be the culprit with certain info not appearing. 

Let us know and we’ll go from there!

Hi Liz, 

I’m using the hosted ActiveCampaign, I have admin rights on AC at the moment, but I’ll check and see if there’s something I can do.