Best answer

Create word document from Survey Monkey response

• 30 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi guys,

I am trying to use Zapier to convert the response from a SurveyMonkey form into a word template, essentially creating a new formatted word document for every response.

I am a paying member of SurveyMonkey and we use the Office 365 environment for Word documents.

Do you know if this is at all possible, or do I need to go through some 3rd party application to make this connection, and if so, what application would you recommend?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 7 April 2020, 00:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there,

Unless something has changed recently, I don’t believe the Office 365 API exposes any endpoints to allow for the creation of Word documents.

The Google Docs integration allows for something the lines of what you’re looking for by using this:

Create Document from Template
Creates a new doc based on an existing one and can replace any placeholder variables found in your template doc, like {{name}}, {{email}}, etc.

Not sure if that’s helpful at all, since you’d be able to then import the Google Doc into Word?