Best answer

Copying and pasting a folder in OneDrive

• 23 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

When I create a new project in Asana, I would like to copy and paste an existing folder in a OneDrive subfolder to a different subfolder. How do I accomplish this? I can find the existing folder I want to copy and paste, but cannot figure out how to copy and paste it in the new location. Thank you in advance. 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 2 May 2020, 02:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jcg 

Unfortunately, that’s not possible to do with Zapier’s OneDrive integration.

Userlevel 1

Is that something that might be planned or that could be planned?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jcg!

Would you be looking to copy the folder and its content, then create it elsewhere in OneDrive? If you could elaborate a bit on what your overall workflow would look like, that will help me figure out if there’s a workaround and also whether the OneDrive API can support what you’re looking to do (in which case we can add a feature request).

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Yes, that is exactly what I would like to do. Right now, I manually copy a folder that has several subfolders and paste it in a different folder. I would like to automate this process. The non-Zapier is a new client. The initial Zapier trigger is a new Asana project, which I open for the client. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jcg!

I can see that you write to our Support team as well. It went into a mailbox that’s not monitored but I’ve made sure to move it and add a note. What you’re looking for would require a feature request, assuming it’s possible. Our Support team will look into that for you and respond to your email! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you.