Best answer

Contentful zap failing

• 4 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I was creating a zap to bridge content from hubspot to contentful. While doing so the first paet worked fine, but second part is failing continuously with 403 error. All the mandated fields are inputed, permissions are on but still the job is failing. Can anyone help. 

Attached is the error message screenshot. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 June 2020, 16:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Debarati ,

It looks like you have some configuration error. Errors in the range 4XX are usually client errors. And in your case, 403 means Forbidden. The server understood the request but refuses to authorize it.

Please make sure the authorization you are using is correct. Make sure you also have all roles needed. 

If you can't figure it out, let me know. Then, please also share a screenshot of your webhook configuration. 

Cheers!

~Bjorn

Userlevel 1

Hi Bjorn, 

I have all the authorisations and have been using it coreectly but cant understand why the forbidden message is coming. 

Userlevel 1

The other zaps in the same format between the same apps are working fine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Debarati, it sounds like we’ll need to take a closer look at your Zap to see what’s going on. I've escalated this to the Support team and someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible.

The entire Contentful Zap has been removed as well, has it been discontinued? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @acmpat Contentful is an "Invite Only" integration, which means the developers haven’t yet made the app public. If you did have access to it but can’t see it anymore, please reach out to the Contentful team or the person that initially invited you to use the integration. I hope that helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If any other members are having trouble with Contentful Zaps, I wanted to follow up on this one. 

Contentful are no longer supporting their Zapier integration. If you’re seeing errors in Zaps that use the Contentful integration, it’s probably related to that. You also you wont be able to create new Zaps or add new steps in existing Zaps using the Contentful integration as it’s no longer publicly available.  

You can see apps that integrate with Zapier here: https://zapier.com/apps.