Best answer

Connection to MongoDB

• 21 April 2020
  • 2 replies

I get confused as I use SRV to connect MongoDB on all my other applications, and I don’t know how to find the host, port and other many fields from the SRV.

Years ago, I know there are two ways to access MongoDB, and the SRV was so straight forward at that time, but now it is so complicated and I have totally no idea how to find every field, though.

I’ve read the documents provided but they are not helpful, since I know exactly what the fields meant but I can’t find those fields on MongoDB using the SRV. Anyone can help me?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 June 2020, 07:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Anson ,

Thanks for reaching out!

To make sure you receive the quickest technical assistance here, I am going to escalate this to our Support team. They can take a look and help you with your set up. 

Sit tight and they’ll be in touch with you just as soon as they can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Anson

It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Looks like you were able to get in touch with Owari from Zapier Support but we haven't yet heard back. If by chance that you still need further assistance, we’ll be here.

Please let us know how we may help!