Best answer

Connecting WPForms to Google Sheets

• 6 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello Community,

I am trying to connect WPForms to Google Sheets and I have encountered a few errors. The main error is when I finally have green check marks I get no entry on my google sheet.

My Trigger is the following:

Empty Google Sheet Form after Test Form submital

[EDIT: This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information from the images. Please be careful not to share private information as this is a public Community.]

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 6 April 2020, 14:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ceivn06 

Click into all of these fields and you’ll be promited to map data from your form:

It will look a bit like this:

Then, when you test the zap you’ll see an entry on your Google Sheet.

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for the quick response. I must of missed an email notification. I tried this as well that night. I got it to make an entry to the google sheet but it was content I selected from the fields in the zap. So Zapier found my google sheet and test data, but It kept sending duplicate entries when I went back to my original form on WPForms on my client’s webpage.

I tried GSheetConnector and I think I at least got it to change equipment

Thanks,

I just did another test. Zapier sees my test entry but didn’t add it to my sheet. Is it waiting for me to approve it? I just wanted to happen automatically without my involvement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@ceivn06 

When you say “approve it”, what do you mean? Can you show a screenshot?