Connecting two separate events to separate zoom meeting links

• 22 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I have a paid zoom account to create meetings & I have an eventbrite account. 

I’d like to connect two separate events to separate zoom meeting links using Zapier. I am able to see the different zoom meetings but unable to see the different eventbrite events while creating the zap.

Please help.  

Thank you,

Jo

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Jo, I’m sorry that you’re having trouble seeing your Eventbrite events in your Zap.

The most common cause for this when the user/account connected to Zapier is a sub-user in your Eventbrite account.

If you're a sub-user, you should see the email of the "main account" on the top right, like so: 

If you're the main account holder, you should just see something like this: 

To get around this, you should connect the main administrator’s account to Zapier instead of yours. To do that:

• Go to Eventbrite.com and log out of your account
  • Back in Zapier, go to your Connected Accounts page: https://zapier.com/app/settings/authorizations
  • Click "Reconnect" on the Eventbrite account—when you see the popup, confirm the main account holder is logged into Eventbrite
  • Try setting up your Zap again

If you try that and still can't see all of your events, then the best thing to do will be to contact the Zapier support team using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I hope that helps! If you have any other difficulty using the Eventbrite integration, this help doc is a useful place to look 😊Common problem with Eventbrite

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @joanna_dukkipati 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.