Best answer

Connecting to Clover account

Userlevel 1

I am unable to connect to my Clover account from my Zapier account.  I am connected to several other Apps but this is my first time to connect to Clover.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 2 April 2020, 15:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @debdager

Let’s try getting this sorted!

Are you seeing a specific error? If so, can you show us.

Userlevel 1

When I am logged in to the Clover account via the Zapier App set up, I get Page not found inside of Clover.  It’s like zapier is trying to go to something in Clover that it can not find?

Userlevel 1

Here is the url of the page it is trying to go to:

https://www.clover.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=P2DNB720DR05A&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fzapier.com%2Fdashboard%2Fauth%2Foauth%2Freturn%2FCloverCLIAPI%2F&response_type=code&state=1585775612.818720656823

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @debdager 

Looks like it’s an auth issue connecting your account. There could be a few different reasons, but we’ll need someone a little higher up to take a look.

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu !

Hi @debdager ,

Thanks for reaching out to us- sorry you are running into trouble with the Clover authentication!

I see you were working on this bug with Breetel in Support. I am posting her response below to help other folks if they encounter this same bug:

“I have checked those errors against our logs, and it looks like this is related to a bug with the Clover integration. Our engineers are currently working with the Clover team to investigate the issue and get this fixed.

We do have an open bug report regarding this to which I have added your email address so you will be updated once this is fixed. I don't have an ETA for this at this time but rest assured you will receive an email from us regarding its progress.

I’m sorry I don’t have a great solution for you right now, of course, I wish I could help more. In the meantime, please let me know if you have further questions. I'd be happy to get you some answers.”

Please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts 

I am having the same issue. May you please ask them to add my email address also so that I am updated as well when this is fixed? I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Liz_Roberts

I am having the same issue. May you please ask them to add my email address also so that I am updated as well when this is fixed? I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you. 

Hi there @webdevjohn - I’ve added your email address so you’ll hear from us once the issue has been addressed. Thank you!

I am also getting this same error. Are there any updates?

Userlevel 1

This is the most recent response I have received this morning from Gary in Support:

“Thanks for your response.

Looking at the Bug report I can see that they are still investigating the root of the issue.

Since initially contacting they increased the priority of this bug as there are users unable to use Clover.

Currently, there is no fix yet, sorry if this causes you any inconvenience.

We will contact you immediately as soon as there is an update or fix.

Again sorry for this bad news.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mariah777! The bug is still open and I have added you to the issue tracker. When it’s been fixed you’ll receive an email from us. 

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Is there any update about this issue? It seems that it has been about a month now and no resolution. May we please have a realistic update as to when we may expect this to work again? I have just tried to connect them again and still the same error. Thank you in advance. 

Userlevel 1

Has anyone started working this problem yet?  I need to make other plans if I am not going to be able to use Clover with Zapier.  Thank you.

Userlevel 1

Any status for us, and goal date for when it might be working?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @debdager - I’ve left a request for our team for a status update regarding this topic. Thanks for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @debdager - Thanks for being patient. Here’s an update from our team: 

We deprecated this integration. If you’d like to see this integration supported again in the future, we recommend you reach out to their team appmarketbusiness@clover.com to request continued support to our developer application for the Zapier <> Clover integration.

I understand that may not be the answer you were hoping for but I really encourage you to reach out to Clover about this since they would be the ones who would bring the integration up to production. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I have send them an email.  I will now pray that they will consider working with you.