Best answer

Connecting to Bitbucket Server / Bitbucket Data Center

• 15 June 2020
  • 2 replies

The company that I work for, has their own bitbucket server. I must use VPN built in the provided laptop to be able to access any of their jira/bitbucket/confluence resources. I was also provided with a username/password credentials to be able to log in bitbucket when already connected to VPN.

My initial try to connect with bitbucket only succeeded with my personal account, since the connection seems to be only allowed to bitbucket.org.

My question is as follows - is it at all possible to create a Zap that connects to custom Bitbucket server that is behind a VPN? If it is possible, what steps am I missing?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 17 June 2020, 02:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Arturs.Zukovs!

You’re not missing anything — connecting to BitBucket in that way is not currently supported, I’m afraid. In general, I’m not sure that something that requires a VPN will be accessible via Zapier, but we do have a feature request for BitBucket Server support so I’ve added your vote to that. For now, your desired workflow won’t be possible, sorry to say.

Got it, thanks for the response. Will figure out a different workaround then. :)