Question

Connecting Salesforce and Pipedrive

• 10 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,

What I’m trying to do is - when a stage is updated in SF, it reflects in the deal stage in PipeDrive.

For example, if my record’s status moves to “Consultation Complete” in Salesforce - the deal in moves to “Consultation Complete” in Pipedrive as well.

So far, I have not been able to acheive this using Zapier.

The only thing we have been able to do is when a new record is added in Salesforce - it creates a new deal in PipeDrive - however we can’t figure out how to make it populate anywhere other than the first “Lead In” stage in PipeDrive.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Pete,

That should be possible using one of these triggers for Salesforce:

Then you can use Pipedrive’s Update Deal action, though you’ll also need to use a Find Deal step as well in order to find the right one to update. Here’s what you would select on the Update Deal step, mapping the ID that comes from your search step:

Can you give that a shot then let me know if you have any questions or get stuck on anything?

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply.

We can get the CRMs to talk to each other using Zapier. 

Every time we create a lead in Salesforce it will be created in Pipedrive.

However, running into a problem with moving “Stages” in Pipedrive DEALS. 

Pipedrive wants me to pick an existing Deal. 

I need Zapier to take the Lead from Salesforce and match it to the Deal in Pipedrive. There does appear to be a way to do this, Find Deal in Pipedrive. 

We have added this as a step but still the only way to move Stages that I am seeing is Update Deal which there does not appear to be a way to take the information from my previous step and bring it over into the last step.  It still wants me to pick a particular deal. 

Does this make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Pete!

I see that you wrote into our Support team as well and my colleague, Tyler, responded to you there.

Can you continue the conversation in that thread, since they will be best equipped to help you out with this one :)

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @peteneonakis

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)