Best answer

Connecting Klaviyo to G Suite (gmail)

• 5 July 2020
  • 1 reply

PLEASE HELP I made a bunch of klavio flows and emails but did not have any email to send them through so i created a g suite account, but have no idea hwo to link the two so that whenever someone subscribes to my newseltter or something klaviyo can send what it needs to send through g suite. I tried to link them up already but did not know how to do it!!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 7 July 2020, 14:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @cjbuk10! It sounds like you have a Klaviyo account and you want to send an email when someone subscribes, is that right? If that’s the case, then you should be able to do all of that from within Kaliviyo - it’s designed to send email Marketing Campaigns and transactional emails for you. 

If you’re not sure how to do that, the best people to reach out to would be the Klaviyo team as they’ll be able to guide you through the process of setting that up. 

If I’ve misunderstood your question, please let me know and we’ll see if we can get you on the right path 🙂