Best answer

Connecting Drupal to Salesforce...

• 2 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

My client is using Drupal 7. Zapier displays the “8” logo, so does anyone know if it will still work for version 7?

Haven’t connected to Drupal yet, but I’m wondering what kind of triggers there are. All we really want is to send “Last Log-in Date” to Salesforce.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Paolo 13 July 2021, 08:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @PD_10K - Are you still experiencing this issue? I’d like to ask if you could try connecting this to see if it works. If by chance it doesn't, please send us screenshots of the issue you’re encountering so that we can investigate further. Thank you so much!

I need to be able to connect Drupal 7 with 123FormBuilder

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @pdxrichard!

The Drupal integration works for version 8 only. So if you’re using version 7 (or 9) then you won’t be able to connect to Zapier, I’m afraid.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @PD_10K and @pdxrichard, I just wanted to give some additional details here. Currently, the Zapier Drupal integration doesn’t support version 7 yet as it doesn’t have the JSON:API module that version 8 has for things to work. If this is added to the Drupal version 7 app, then supporting that via a Zapier integration would be possible.

Given the case, there is a feature request for version 7 to be supported. I’ve added your email to the notification list so we can let you know if this gets supported.