Best answer

Connect woocommerce without SSL

• 8 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Our wordpress is in developpment and for the moment there is no SSL, I would like to do tests with the woocommerce module but it's impossible without it. I've disabled SSL in zapier settings but i the same, an other way around this ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 12 February 2021, 16:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Kotta ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that Cameron in Support was able to offer an alternative approach here. I am posting below in an effort to assist other folks who may have a similar question:

In the instance where you add new categories, you would need to manually update the lookup table in your Zap to accommodate those.

WooCommerce's integration doesn't support categories in the sense that you can't manage them via a Zap.

An alternative to using a lookup table would be to specify in your Airtable data the category ID.

You could keep your current category field with the human-readable text, but perhaps add a second field where you enter the category ID.

In the Zap, you could then map the category ID field from Airtable directly into the categories field for WooCommerce.