Best answer

Connect single Eventbrite Zap to multiple organisations?

• 7 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Our marketing team decided to create separate Eventbrite organizations, all within one corporate account.  I set up a Zap to send an email for all new events.  When setting up a Zap, I have to choose one organization.  How do I get notifications for a new event in ANY of our organizations?  Right now, I have to create a separate Zap for each organization.  

Also - the organization name cannot be inserted as a variable.  Only the organization ID is available in the Eventbrite field selector.

icon

Best answer by SamB 8 October 2021, 10:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Artie 

You may have to have separate Zaps per Eventbrite Org.

You can hardcode the Eventbrite Org name per Zap.

@Troy Tessalone - that’s exactly what I ended up doing.  I was just hoping for a better solution, especially since there’s a limit on the number of zaps, even in the paid accounts.

Art

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Artie 

Some Zapier paid plans have unlimited Zaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Artie,

I spotted that there’s a couple feature requests open for this. One for allowing the New Event trigger to trigger for all new events, not specific to a particular organization. And another to return the organization’s name not just it’s ID. I’ve added your votes for those feature requests. I don’t have an ETA as to when they might be added but we’ll send you an email notification as soon as they are! :)

In the meantime, making a copy of the Zap and changing the organization that’s selected would be the easiest way to set the Zaps up. As Troy mentioned our Professional and higher plans do offer unlimited Zaps. If you’d rather not upgrade, then it might be possible to go a different route - if you’re able to get email notifications sent to you whenever a new event occurs in Eventbrite then you could trigger a single Zap from those email notifications instead. An email parsing app like Email Parser could work well for that. You can find out more about Email Parser here: Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails

Hope that helps! :)