Im new, trying to use zapier to connect an excel sheet to databox I want to graph numerics to show progress through the year. so its about 14 numbers in a row. one for each machine, each graphed weekly and id like data box to show their values. but I have no clue how to do this. zapier makes it LOOK easy but I cant get a grasp on making zaps. please help?
Best answer by Liz_Roberts
Circling back on this thread to summarize the above suggestions and help future users who may be looking for a similar workflow:
- Databox doesn't use "Score" as an ID, so changing the “Metric Name” to "Score" will hide the second field/setting
- In the Value field, click the + sign drop down and choose the value from the first step ("Score")
- Fill in the Title
- For the Date/Timestamp click the plus sign and choose your date
Create 15 Databox steps in the Zap:
The date is always COL$A The Metric Name is always Score, the "value" and the Title changes for each machine, here's a couple of examples:
- Value: COL$B Title: Assembly
- Value: COL$C Title: Paintline
- Value: COL$D Title: 3D-Press
Do the above for each machine (15 steps), test & continue for each of those steps, then review the data in Databox to confirm it is correct.