Question

Combining Amazon, Quickbooks, Shopify to slack

• 19 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi! 

I’m new to Zapier and I’m curious about it’s possibilities. 

Is there a possibility that whenever I receive an order from Amazon, or Shopify, I can send a zap notification to my slack account? And is there a possibility that I can fulfill those orders on Slack using zaps? 

I have the same question regarding being able to Zap between Quickbooks and Slack as well.

My goal is to be able to find a centralized location to fulfill orders and not have to run from tab to tab fulfilling orders.

Looking forward to everyone’s thought on this!

Best,

Nahal

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @NahalLFC -

The first bit should be relatively easy. Both Amazon Seller Central and Shopify have triggers for a new order. Slack has actions to send a DM or post to a channel. Those could be built out in a matter of minutes. Same deal with Quickbooks – a new payment, for instance, can easily trigger a Slack notification.

Fulfilling from Slack is a different story. It all comes down to your business processes, and they’re always different. There’s a good chance you could build something out, though I’m not sure Slack is the right backbone for it. That said, you can get a whole heck of a lot close to truly centralized with Zapier than without.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @NahalLFC!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!