Best answer

ClickUp Integration

• 12 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

I see that I can create a ClickUp List (from template) or Folder (from template) and name the new list or folder as a cell in Sheets. How can I auto-populate the new List or Folder with the ClickUp template data?

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 13 January 2020, 02:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@ApexDestroyer I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to do. So I'll re-state what I think is going on: You're successfully able to do a couple things with Zapier into ClickUp (ie: create lists and folders as well as put those names into a Google Sheet. ) However, you're not able to create tasks from templates within those lists or folders. Correct?

If that's true, then from what I can tell the ClickUp integration with Zapier only allows to create a task and not a task from a template. You could create a private app that calls this functionality in the ClickUp API, but it would be a significant undertaking that is only meant for developers (programmers).

You could also ask ClickUp support if and when they will be adding that feature to their Zapier integration.