Question

Clickup > Esignature.io : fill up the place holders

• 17 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello !

I am a beginner at Zapier.

I thought I’d manage to create my first zap easily, but it seems not.. 

here is my issue : i have created a contract template on esignature.io. in this template, i used place holders, so that i can reuse this template for different clients.

Once i closed a client, i want to create a new task in clickup, with the culumns being the differents place holders that need to be filled in the contract.

Once the task is created (the trigger), i want zapier to create a contract based on template and fill the place holders with the data in the task on clickup.

I have found a place in my Zap asking me about place holders, but i cannot assign one column to one specific place holder...

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @abraham_g - Sorry to have missed your post! So that I’m understanding here, you want to create a new task in ClickUp with the placeholders that came from your ESignature.io. Could you specify what “column” in ClickUp you are referring to? Are you talking about Folders? Lists? Or Custom Fields? It would help us know what you’re trying to target. Thanks!