Best answer

Clicksend & Mailshake - Is there a zap sequence I can put in place to prevent a text being sent if a prospect replies to my email?

• 16 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I am using Mailshake to cold email prospects. Then using zapier to trigger an SMS reminder to the prospect a few hours later (telling them to check their emails).Is there a zap sequence I can put in place to prevent a text being sent if a prospect replies to my email?

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 16 July 2021, 04:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Luke A,

Here’s how you do that:

• You set up a Google sheet to record who replied.
  • You create a new zap with your email platform “New email in Gmail” and record the person’s email in a that sheet
  • In the Zap which is responsible for sending SMS, you add a search step before sending the SMS to look for whether they exist in the sheet, use filter to send SMS only when that person’s email does not exist

Hi Rob, thanks for helping. Unfortunately I still cannot sort this issue. Can you add further info. Or is there a way to jump on a call with a zapier expert?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Luke A

You can find a list of all Certified Zapier Experts in the Experts directory. If you like, you can also post your requirements in the Hire a Pro section of the Community.