Best answer

Clicksend & Mailshake - Is there a zap sequence I can put in place to prevent a text being sent if a prospect replies to my email?

• 16 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I am using Mailshake to cold email prospects. Then using zapier to trigger an SMS reminder to the prospect a few hours later (telling them to check their emails).Is there a zap sequence I can put in place to prevent a text being sent if a prospect replies to my email?

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 16 July 2021, 04:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Luke A

You can find a list of all Certified Zapier Experts in the Experts directory. If you like, you can also post your requirements in the Hire a Pro section of the Community. 

Hi Rob, thanks for helping. Unfortunately I still cannot sort this issue. Can you add further info. Or is there a way to jump on a call with a zapier expert?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Luke A,

Here’s how you do that:

• You set up a Google sheet to record who replied.
  • You create a new zap with your email platform “New email in Gmail” and record the person’s email in a that sheet
  • In the Zap which is responsible for sending SMS, you add a search step before sending the SMS to look for whether they exist in the sheet, use filter to send SMS only when that person’s email does not exist