Question

Clickfunnels Bump Product Not Showing Up

• 7 April 2020
  • 4 replies

We’re trying to figure out how we can see a Click Funnels Bump Product in Zapier? This is on a two step check out and a customer can click a button to take the bump product. Looking for help so that we can then zap the product tag to Ontraport to run our automation.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rhale!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Rhale - were you able to test the New Contact Activity trigger? If the bump product is a step in a funnel then that should pick it up. 

If not, then could I confirm a couple of things so that we can look at creating a feature request for this? When someone buys a product through ClickFunnels and then is also offered a bump product, you can only see the original product in the new purchase information, and not the bump product, is that right?

Thanks!

Yes, using the New Purchase trigger in ClickFunnels. It would be great to see the date that is returned from that step to see the bump products. This way there is a Zap and that’s it. Right now we have had to create another using Stripe but it’s not the greatest.

I thing we tried the New Contact Activity trigger but will check to see if we have tested this out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

Just to make sure I’m understanding correctly, are you using the New Purchase trigger in ClickFunnels and as part of the data that is returned from that step, you’d like to see the bump products? I wanted to ensure that I’ve got your desired workflow right. 

Out of curiosity, have you tried the New Contact Activity trigger to see if it would trigger when a bump offer is purchased? I’m not sure it will, but that could be one thing to try :)