Best answer

Cannot read property 'type' of undefined

• 9 April 2021
  • 6 replies

I've just created an new account in Zapier in order to be to make a link between my company's activities in Start Infinity and Google Calendar

To try if the Zapier is working correctly, I am seting up a Trigger that looks if I've created an new item in Start Infinity, but I am getting this message of error: 

An item could not be found.

Cannot read property 'type’ of undefined

I did create new itens to Infinity, but somehow the Zapier is not seeing them.

Could someone help me, please?

There is a solution to fix this issue?

Thank You very much!

icon

Best answer by SamB 31 January 2022, 17:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @carolinamorais 

May be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for them to troubleshoot furtherhere: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@carolinamorais 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

I’ve the same issue… any news?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@mabio 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @mabio an @carolinamorais

It looks like this is a known issue with the New Item trigger, I’m sorry about that!

@mabio I can see that you’re already listed as an affected user on this bug and @carolinamorais I’ve added you to that list. This lets the Infinity team know how many people are affected by it and that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone!

Just a quick update to confirm here that this issue was fixed by the developers of the Infinity app integration back in December. If you’re still running into problems, please reach out to our Support team and they’ll be happy to help further assist! :)