Best answer

Cannot connect to YouTube account

The system keep telling me to reconnect to the YouTube account, and all my zaps are not able to trigger the YouTube right now, submit a email to try to get help but nobody rely.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 April 2022, 02:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ain! Thanks for letting us know. I’ve got you added to that report! We’ll be in touch with updates as soon as we have them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Andy555@Mai2chan@Adam1123@Aramking, and @23Rex. Thanks so much for reaching out!

I wanted to pop in and clarify. Troy is definitely correct this known bug is very closely related to the topic he linked:

That said this is a slightly different version that presents with inability to connect and/or repeated disconnecting from the app.

To be clear, in order to be added to this particular bug report you should not see the error message: “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”.

If you weren’t already, I went ahead and added everyone as an affected user. This is the best way to stay in the loop as we’ll send emails once a solution has been implemented. That said, we’ll also be sure to post here once that takes place! 

We appreciate everyones help in refraining from creating duplicate topics and helping us keep the flow of info streamlined for ya’ll. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @pyrotoz @ydtv 

I’ve added you both on the list of impacted users. We will update via email once available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

+1

Hi  guys, 

Could you add me to the list of impacted users too 😕

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @TheTNM!

I’ve added you to the list of affected user. Thanks!

Hi, same problem here:

“This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.”, i tried to reconnect and every time expire.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Fred Azarty 

Thank you so much for reaching us!!

I’ve already added you to the list of impacted users. We’ll keep everyone updated on this issue. 

I am trying to set up a zap with you tube but it keeps telling me my account expired. I am allowing it but it keeps happening. Please help. Thanks

Hi, I’m also experimenting the same issue with youtube “This account is expired” I try it several time, please keep me updated if this is fixed. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @anibaljasin

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same issue with YouTube.

No worries, I’ve added you to the list of impacted users. We’ll keep you updated on this issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sole Rom,

We apologies for the inconvenience. I’ve added you to the affected users. We’ll send you an email once available. 

I’m also having the expiration error message when adding YouTube.

Hi, we’ve the same problem like other users: Zapier keeps asking us to reconnect to our Youtube channel. We appreciate your kind support. We can’t use Zapier at the moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Bred Fund and @psnow. Thanks so much for reaching out. I’ve got you both added to the list of affected users. We’ll be sure to keep you and the thread updated once we have a fix in place! 

I am also experiencing this error and wish to be added to the updates list please.

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. Can you please add me to the list too. Thank you

Can I get added to the list of affected users as well please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Anonymous @MiMejorYo 

Thanks so much for reaching out. I’ve got you both added to the list of affected users. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Obby!

I’ve added you to the list of the affected users, and we will update you via email once available. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

The same incident has occurred. It keeps asking me to reconnect my Youtube channel. I appreciate your kind support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Andy555 

Good question.

Please reference this related topic:

Userlevel 1

Hi  guys, 

Could you add me to the list of impacted users too 😕

@Troy Tessalone I am also having the same challenge, my connected YouTube accounts on zapier expired, kindly add me to the group where my issue could be resolved/fixed

not sure it helps, but I have 2 zoom memberships and 2 zaps doing exactly the same uploading recent zoom recordings on the same YT channel.

With out zoom business account I have the issue about the “quota”. But I don’t have any issues with the zaps that uses my personal zoom account.