Best answer

Cannot connect to YouTube account

The system keep telling me to reconnect to the YouTube account, and all my zaps are not able to trigger the YouTube right now, submit a email to try to get help but nobody rely.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 April 2022, 02:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

38 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @pyrotoz @ydtv 

I’ve added you both on the list of impacted users. We will update via email once available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I am trying to set up a zap with you tube but it keeps telling me my account expired. I am allowing it but it keeps happening. Please help. Thanks

+1

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @TheTNM!

I’ve added you to the list of affected user. Thanks!

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. Can you please add me to the list too. Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Obby!

I’ve added you to the list of the affected users, and we will update you via email once available. Thanks.

The system keep telling me to reconnect to the YouTube account, and all my zaps are not able to trigger the YouTube right now, submit a email to try to get help but nobody rely.

It is more than 3 months now. We dont see any resolution. Can please look into this ASAP. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Muruli Shamanna I’m sorry that this is still affecting your Zaps. I don’t have an update that I can pass on, but we do know how serious this is for users like you. We’ll send an email to everyone added to the affected users list as soon as we have an update.

I understand Danvers. Hope my name is there in the affected user list. if not, can you add to the list please

Hi, same problem here:

“This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.”, i tried to reconnect and every time expire.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sole Rom,

We apologies for the inconvenience. I’ve added you to the affected users. We’ll send you an email once available. 

Hello,

We are facing the same issue. Can we please be added to the list of affected users?

cc: @christina.d @jammer.solijon 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @harshil1712,

I’ve added you to the list of the affected users, and we will update you via email once available. Thanks.