Best answer

Cannot connect to YouTube account

The system keep telling me to reconnect to the YouTube account, and all my zaps are not able to trigger the YouTube right now, submit a email to try to get help but nobody rely.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 April 2022, 02:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

38 replies

Userlevel 1

The same incident has occurred. It keeps asking me to reconnect my Youtube channel. I appreciate your kind support.

Keep falling connect to the YouTube account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Andy555 

Good question.

Please reference this related topic:

Not sure why, the YouTube account always expiring, I can not let it connected, anybody can help me on this?

@Troy Tessalone I am also having the same challenge, my connected YouTube accounts on zapier expired, kindly add me to the group where my issue could be resolved/fixed

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Andy555@Mai2chan@Adam1123@Aramking, and @23Rex. Thanks so much for reaching out!

I wanted to pop in and clarify. Troy is definitely correct this known bug is very closely related to the topic he linked:

That said this is a slightly different version that presents with inability to connect and/or repeated disconnecting from the app.

To be clear, in order to be added to this particular bug report you should not see the error message: “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”.

If you weren’t already, I went ahead and added everyone as an affected user. This is the best way to stay in the loop as we’ll send emails once a solution has been implemented. That said, we’ll also be sure to post here once that takes place! 

We appreciate everyones help in refraining from creating duplicate topics and helping us keep the flow of info streamlined for ya’ll. 

can you add me as well ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @BlueBird!

I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users. We’ll keep you updated on this issue.

Hi, we’ve the same problem like other users: Zapier keeps asking us to reconnect to our Youtube channel. We appreciate your kind support. We can’t use Zapier at the moment.

Hi  guys, 

Could you add me to the list of impacted users too 😕

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Fred Azarty 

Thank you so much for reaching us!!

I’ve already added you to the list of impacted users. We’ll keep everyone updated on this issue. 

Hi, I’m also experimenting the same issue with youtube “This account is expired” I try it several time, please keep me updated if this is fixed. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @anibaljasin

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same issue with YouTube.

No worries, I’ve added you to the list of impacted users. We’ll keep you updated on this issue.

I’m also having the expiration error message when adding YouTube.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Bred Fund and @psnow. Thanks so much for reaching out. I’ve got you both added to the list of affected users. We’ll be sure to keep you and the thread updated once we have a fix in place! 

Userlevel 1

Hi  guys, 

Could you add me to the list of impacted users too 😕

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ain! Thanks for letting us know. I’ve got you added to that report! We’ll be in touch with updates as soon as we have them.

not sure it helps, but I have 2 zoom memberships and 2 zaps doing exactly the same uploading recent zoom recordings on the same YT channel.

With out zoom business account I have the issue about the “quota”. But I don’t have any issues with the zaps that uses my personal zoom account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @alex401 

Thank you for letting us know! 

It seems that it only impacts some users with a certain level of Zoom account. Nevertheless, we'll add you to the affected user, and we will keep you updated via email.

I am also experiencing this error and wish to be added to the updates list please.

Can I get added to the list of affected users as well please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Anonymous @MiMejorYo 

Thanks so much for reaching out. I’ve got you both added to the list of affected users. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I wanted to pop in and clarify. Troy is definitely correct this known bug is very closely related to the topic he linked:

That said this is a slightly different version that presents with inability to connect and/or repeated disconnecting from the app.

To be clear, in order to be added to this particular bug report you should not see the error message: “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”.

If you weren’t already, I went ahead and added everyone as an affected user. This is the best way to stay in the loop as we’ll send emails once a solution has been implemented. That said, we’ll also be sure to post here once that takes place! 

We appreciate everyones help in refraining from creating duplicate topics and helping us keep the flow of info streamlined for ya’ll. 

Thanks all for your continued patience.

I wanted to come back with another update reassuring you the team is still working diligently to implement a long-term solution. Since last we chatted we are still actively working with YouTube to increase quotas. In an effort to keep usage under these limits and fair for everyone we’re also exploring implementing a per user limit. We anticipate this will only impact a very small portion of users. We’ll continue to communicate with everyone as this evolves though.

All that said, we understand the affect this has had and appreciate everyones ongoing understanding. We’ll be in touch with more updates as they're available.

Can we get an ETA on this one please? It's been going on for what seems like months. It should have been just a case of paying YouTube for a higher quota limit and calling it a day. 1 week work max.

The same incident has occurred. It keeps asking me to reconnect my Youtube channel. I appreciate your kind support.

I get the same error