Best answer

Cannot connect to Aweber

• 13 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I started on Teachable, wanting to connect to Aweber so that all who sign up for my courses are added to an Aweber list. I clicked a button to use a premade Zap and it prompted me to enter my Teachable creds. That went through and the connection was made. Then it asked for Aweber creds, which I entered. But that never went through and I just got the perpetually spinning symbol. I have asked both Teachable and Aweber and they told me to ask Zapier. Apparently you can only get direct support by “hiring” an expert! So I’m trying this. 

Just to start: YES, I entered the correct credentials. YES, I tried it in several browsers. I even tried it several different days and times in case it was a temporary problem. Please help!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 16 April 2020, 00:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear that you’ve been having trouble connecting AWeber! I wanted to confirm something. The AWeber login screen shows "Login Name" and "Password" but Aweber recently made a change where you have to enter an email address instead of login name.

Can you confirm whether you were trying to use an email address when you attempted to authenticate? And if you didn’t, can you give that a shot to see if it solves the problem for you?

Yes, I was using an email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hmmm...ok. Thanks for confirming!

It seems that we'll need to investigate this further, so I'm escalating this to our Support team. They can provide you with the attention you need to resolve this issue in a timely fashion.

Sorry to bounce you around, but they really will be best equipped to help you out with this one :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @lisapenguin - Thanks for being patient. It looks like Maggie was able to help out. We’re sharing the solution here so others may know what to do also:

Could you try connecting your account from the following page? I'm wondering if it will make a difference!

https://zapier.com/app/connections

c4731dace3bb40a51c3c8b33a7f70740.png