Best answer

Can Zap create an invoice on PayPal?

• 22 July 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Can a zap create a paypal invoice when an acuity appointment is scheduled?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 25 July 2020, 00:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @First Light Client Care - Thanks for writing to us! At the time, Paypal does not have a Create Invoice action at this time. 

I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Userlevel 1

Any update on this integration? Would be of huge help to automate invoices

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @danieldevis, thanks for checking on this. :)

There still isn’t a “Create Invoice” action available for the PayPal integration so I’ve added your vote for that. I don’t have an estimate of when it will be added but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is. In the meantime, we have a number of Accounting apps that may have a similar “Create Invoice” type of action you could try. Hope that helps! 

It’s definitely a feature I would use. Currently I have setup Zapier to check if a timeslot is available in Google Calendar. If the timeslot is available it would be ideal to then generate and invoice and send it to the customer.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MajorVYCanis! I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once available.

Userlevel 1

We are also seriously interested in this feature, please let me know when implemented. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jakub.Dado 

Let me add your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once implemented. Thanks!

Yes, please. Can we know when this feature will be in the pipeline? Right now I have to pay a virtual assistant to copy appointment line items into a paypal invoice and send it out to the client. Then when the invoice is paid, the VA has to log back into the the other platform “Aryeo” to mark an order as paid to then provide client access to the data they hired us for. It’s quite a clunky integration, ideally we would be able to create invoices automatically, and once paid, mark the order in Aryeo the same, so we don’t have any service delays that can result from waiting for a window of time for me to log in on my phone and check, or wait for the VA to get around to it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Tvargeletis - thanks for outlining that for us!

I’ve got your vote added to that feature request and we’ll keep you in the loop if and when it gets implemented. 🙂